Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Definition Of Friendship


Since i started school..it seemed like it would always be hard for me to make "friends" yes i had plenty of associates but they never would be considered friends because there is more to friendship than eating lunch together , gossiping and say this is my "best friend"....Over the years I got the definition of what a friendship is with two particular people in my life and those are Amari Smith and Anisa Harris . They showed me what a true friend was. I met Amari In 3rd grade and we were inseparable ever since...she was one of those people who actually made me bring out a side no one had seen she encourage me to use my voice and we Had so many good time....she taught me the definition of happiness which was being who u were with happiness...and she loved me regardless even in the infamous Jackson academy uniform and m nappy corn rows. She was a true friend and I know she still is because even after 5 years without communicating we talk like we never lost contact and shes constantly encouraging me that what you call a friend someone who u can  go without talking to for 10 years and when you do finally talk its like you guys never even stopped talking. A true friend is there during the times u feel like scum and feel like Ur world is crashing and you have no where to turn ...they are there when Ur so fed up with life that u start contemplating suicide friends are there all the time and the keep Ur secrets !!!!!!! TH ATS THE DEFINITION OF FRIENDSHIPS

-Thanks friends Zaina , Alexis , Amari , Anisa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment