Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vanishing.......

Tears Of Grief

Normally i never ever blog this late but this has been quite a day......a day that needs to be noted August 25 , 2010. This date was a day of grief and realizing that life is extremely short. Today marked the 9th year of Aaliyah's death , 4 days before the late Michael Jackson's b-day and not to mention today is the day the wonderful soul of Jeremy Hawkins was sent back to heaven. This day came with much  difficultly and struggle to accept especially when it took a turn at around 8:45 pm when a woman Ive know for 4 years who was so buoyant and full of life and smiles and energy was slowly dying from painful disease which left feckless and distraught. A disease so nefarious I could hardly recognize who she was. Something so painful to recognize i became numb and couldn't move. I couldn't believe how in a flash life could take such  wild unexpected painful turns....within one day its like people from all walks of life were slowly vanishing......and it seemed like I could not hold on tight enough to stop them from going away.....I guess it was their time.Yes i grieved
and I am sad . But this just expanded my thought process......this whole day made me realize how ungrateful I am and how lucky I am to be able to have the ability to breathe on my own , stand on my own , laugh , eat ,live! I realized they key to life is not living to die but dying to live...dying to explore whats beyond these proud horizons and living each day like its my last. No longer will i waste time and stress about pointless things its time to go into everyday with a positive attitude and living my life...I mean you never know within a second you can be gone.....Crying while writing this Jeremy Hawkins you will forever be in my heart and thoughts ; (

-In My skin Bk Tianna Etes

No comments:

Post a Comment