Thursday, October 14, 2010

Closing that chapter

WOW so last night ..i gained some new found courage and wore my heart on my sleeve lol didn't necessarily get all that i wanted but the first time in my i life i felt FREE like a big on burden had been lifted off my chest i cried for hours and it was tears of joy....some pain i am not gonna lie but the next day i felt like a Phoenix risen from ashes i felt Free , pure , renewed like i could conquer any challenge... call me crazy but my heart felt light rather than heavy and i didn't feel burdened by this internal secret i had been holding onto for a year.....i let it all out everything and it felt DARN Good ....people call me crazy and tell me how can i just let everything out there like that well idk......its what i was feeling i was sick of wanting to say something but getting tongue tied nervous or constantly worrying about the affects it cud have on me.... I was fed up and i wanted to scream....So i put it out there and it felt so good and now I'm moving on end of that chapter beginning a new and in this chapter lol trust me blond hair and blue eyes is the move ha ha that rhymed....ttyl all the people constantly supporting my blog love u guys : D
Aint it funny how a chapter can make a story change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment